Extend the protection of your admin accounts by upgrading to the ProtectAdmin PRO version for 15 sites!
Be the first to know when someone is attempting to modify your protected admin accounts. Get notified by email when someone tries to edit, modify, or delete your protected admin accounts. Get full access to logs and data of users who try to modify the protected admin accounts.
|WordPress version:||4.7 or higher|
|Tested up to:||WordPress 6.0.2|
|Internalization:||Yes (translation ready)|
|License:||Free plugin updates.|
What the PRO plugin does
- When someone attempts to modify selected protected admin accounts, the PRO plugin will log the following details:
- Date when the action is attempted
- Time when the action is attempted
- Timezone of the date and time above
- IP address of the user that attempts the action
- The action attempted by the user
- You can choose to be notified by email when someone is attempting to modify your protected Admin accounts. You can easily enable or disable email notifications with the PRO version.
- Notification emails will be sent to the email address of the Admin User who installs and activates Protect Admin plugin. The Admin who installs and activates Protect Admin Account plugin will get the notification emails.
- As of version 1.1.0, instant message notification can be sent to Slack, Microsoft Teams and Telegram.
- With the PRO version, there’s no limit in the attempted actions that are being logged, versus only receiving the 1 most recent attempt logged in the free version.
- With the PRO version, you will have full access to log files with the data of users who attempted to modify the selected protected Admin users. Log files are only available for PRO users.
- Prevents “unselected” Admins from installing plugins
- Protects POSTS + PAGES created by “protected admins” from being deleted or edited.